BJ's- Here for Us, Every Season of Our Lives

I don't know why, but new year, added speed to my schedule!!!

Thankfully, I have a great neighbor that never fails me. I am talking about BJ's. Definitively in our day to day lives AND special occasions, BJ's is the secret force behind our household.

I say this because we know that we will always find our favorite brands, and discover new items in quantities and prices that keep us well within our tight budget. Sometimes, even under thanks to the savings we achieve with them.
BJ's is a one-stop shopping destination for name brand, high-quality food and merchandise at prices that are significantly lower than supermarkets, supercenters, department stores, drug stores and specialty retail stores. In fact, BJ’s can save consumers more than 30 percent off supermarket prices.

Truth be told, our budget, favorite brands or product discovery are not the only reasons we shop at BJ's
In today's economy, thanks to BJ's, a hostess with the mostess like me, didn't have to forgo my holiday entertaining, and will not slow down in 2012. Are you getting ready to celebrate Martin Luther Kind and the Chinese New Year in a couple weeks? I am all set, yes, you guessed it, I took a trip yesterday to BJ's and got all my supplies.

But don't take my word for it; you can go get a complimentary pass to check them out.


So, it might sound way to early to starting thinking about Christmas all over again, but mark it on your calendar, you don't want to miss out on products BJ's usually offers for the holiday season that includes

Toys
Jewlery
                                            
Seasonal decorations, and all their year round great assortment to feed or treat family and guests like royalty!

At any rate, for all your celebration, for all you daily needs, once you discover them, you will have many lines crossed out of your do to list in no time.

Go to BJ's, you won't regret it.

Happy celebrating every triumph, joy and just because coming to you in this amazing 2012!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,